Beyond online hate speech detection
Modera is user-friendly WordPress plugin for easy detection and moderation of hate speech on your online forum or discussion. It was developed within project Open Code for Hate-Free Communication (OpCode).
- Unlike most of hate speech detectors, our state-of-the-art AI model automatically detects hateful phrases and hateful context, not only words.
- Automation helps forum moderators maintain community standards
- Detects hateful comments
- Flags hateful comments for moderation upon submission
- Easy integration into your existing online forum
- The plugin is free (no payment is required whatsoever)
- Anyone has a chance to report a mistake in detection
- Each time the model corrects a mistake it learns something new
- Modera never makes the same mistake twice
- AI (XAI) module educates users about hate speech online
- Authors of hateful comment can request an explanation
- Modera will custom explanation for them and send it automatically via e-mail
- Minimal change to forum User Interface
- Focus on the topic of discussion, avoid spiral of hate
- Enable civil discussion under sensitive content
- We hope to add more languages in future (Romanian, Slovak, Polish, Estonian)
TRY IT YOURSELF
Try it as a hater
Try to write on our forum hatefull comments and see what happens…
Try it as a moderator
The solution is designed to make jobs of online forums moderators much easier. See for yourself…
INSTAL THE PLUGIN
Install and activate the plugin for free.
Do you want to know more?
If you want to find out more about the plugin or you need some help with installation, do not hesitate to contact us!
We will be happy to provide you with information about the project Op:code and our other activities.